Apply for Scholarship at Northumbria University in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
Northumbria University is a UK public university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. It has been a university since 1992, but has its origins in the Rutherford College, founded in 1877. Also, it holds the Silver Award in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
Achieve your educational goals with the help of the Undergraduate EU Scholarships provided by the Northumbria University in the UK for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational opportunity is available for EU students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Northumbria University. Also, Northumbria University (UNN) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU.
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Moreover, must be a self-funded student.
- Must be received and enrolled onto a full-time taught Foundation Year/Undergraduate degree or Integrated Masters course starting in Newcastle.
Northumbria University will provide an award of £6,750 to the eligible EU students in the United Kingdom.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you should take admission at the university. After that, the support will be applied automatically as a fee discount.
- Also, applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Additionally, applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Likewise, ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.