Apply for Scholarship at National University of Singapore in Singapore. The deadline for this application is 6th July 2021.
The National University of Singapore is the national research university of Singapore. Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore. National University of Singapore (NUS) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 114 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the National University of Singapore is providing PhD Positions for brilliant students.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the Post-doctoral or PhD degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Also, post-doc and PhD in Micro-architecture, Side-channel analysis, Machine learning, Security
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Additionally, applicants must have to enroll in the Post-doc and PhD degree program
The National University of Singapore will provide a Competitive salary, tax benefit, and welfare package for deserving students.
- How to Apply: Students must complete the application form to study for Post-doc and PhD degree at the university.
- Applicants should prepare and send their CV and cover letter to the following contact email Arash Pashrashid
- Also, applicants must have a strong Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) from a reputable university. Master’s Degree preferable and may be compulsory for selected programs.
- Similarly, students whose Bachelor degree(s) are not from NUS, NTU, SMU, or SUTDmust take the GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
- Likewise, students whose undergraduate language of instruction is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS