Apply for Scholarship at Leiden University in Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. Founded in 1575 by William, Prince of Orange as a reward to the town of Leiden for its defense against Spanish attacks during the Eighty Years’ War, it is the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands.University of Leiden (LEI) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 444 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the LUSTRA+ Scholarships program at Leiden University. The funding program is designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
Also, the educational award is open for a bachelor or master student and want to study, conduct research, or do an internship at an institution or company outside Europe.
- Eligible Countries: All countries outside Europe, except Turkey
- Also, the sponsorship is available for bachelor and master degree programs in the Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Science, African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your study, internship or research must be a fully recognized part of your study program at Leiden University and approved by your programs Board of Examiners.
- Additionally, your LUSTRA+ period must be a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 12 months.
- Moreover, you may apply for a LUSTRA+ scholarship more than once. LUSTRA+ funding awards for a maximum of 12 months during your bachelor’s program, and 12 months during your Master’s program.
- Also, you must register as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
Leiden University will provide the four award amounts in the following manner for Scholarship at Leiden University in Netherlands:
- 14 to 30 days: €200
- 31 to 90 days: €300
- 91 to 210 days: €450
- 211 days to 12 months: €650
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding opportunity, applicants need to take admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
- Also, you must submit all required documents on time, before, during and after your LUSTRA+ period. You must complete a LUSTRA+ Scholarship Statement,
- Likewise, before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements for your study.
- Additionally, entrants need to demonstrate that they have the right level of written and spoken English.