Apply for Scholarship at Kumi University at Uganda. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Kumi University in Uganda is currently accepting applications for fully funded undergraduate scholarships in the 2021/2022 academic session. Also, the University offers a number of degree and diploma programs that are designed to develop a cadre of professionals. Likewise, the major focus is to train upright, God-fearing and knowledgeable Christian Leaders to serve the communities.
- Please read the various scholarship criteria carefully before completing the scholarship application form and ensure that you apply for only those scholarships that you are eligible for, and for which you meet the criteria.
- Also, please enclose a copy of your results together with the application form for Academic Excellence and other scholarship categories respectively.
- Students with any fees balances are not eligible for the scholarship
- An Applicant must write a Statement of Faith of not more than 1000 words typed in A4 paper.
- Additionally, a hard copy of the application form has to be submitted along with One (01) passport size photograph at the time of submission.
- Provide evidence if any of the services or charitable work conducted to the community.
- With examples provide if any, how you handled difficulties and solved problems in the face of adversity.
- Regular class attendance, participation in church ministry and the Discipleship Training Program (DTP) and other University activities is an added advantage.
- Applicants must also have the ability to communicate well in the group and individual situations; to establish rapport with a wide variety of people; to design and implement experiences to meet specific goals, and to quickly evaluate crisis situations and respond appropriately.
- Likewise, any misrepresentation or omission of information will be grounds for withdrawal or termination of the scholarship.
- Also, applicants must attach the supporting documents.
- Note that applications will be kept for consideration for up to a period of two (02) months from the date of the deadline of submission. A list of the successful applicants will be hung on the notice boards.
- Moreover, please ensure that your application is clear and eligible
Kumi University offers six (6) forms of scholarships to students:
- Full scholarship which includes tuition fees, other fees, meals and accommodation
- Full tuition and functional fees only.
- 25% of tuition only
- Also, 50 % tuition scholarship
- Partial scholarship;