Apply for Scholarship at Hiram College in the USA. The deadline for this application is 14th May 2021.
Hiram College is a private liberal arts college in Hiram, Ohio, United States. The college is nonsectarian and coeducational. Hiram College (Hiram) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 169 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades
Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Global Scholarships. Also, the study program is organized by Hiram College for the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to support financially highly motivated international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- The University will grant award in any subject.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Available to International Students
- Additionally, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Hiram College Program is providing award amount of range from $2,000 to $10,000 to the deserving candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal for this funding opportunity.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application. Such as an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Similarly, scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Moreover, if English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.