Apply for Scholarship at Hector Fellow Academy in Germany. The deadline for this application is 31st March 2021.
The Hector Fellow Academy is a young academy of sciences. It offers a platform for networking, interdisciplinary exchange, and mutual inspiration.
The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Hector Fellow Academy is offering PhD Positions in Germany for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program aims to support students who want to undertakea PhD degree program in Small Organoboron Emitters at the Hector Fellow Academy.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Germany.
- Also, PhD degree program in Small Organoboron Emitters.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have master’s degree or equal in Chemistry or related disciplines;
- Moreover, must have a good background in organic synthesis, a background in the chemistry of boron and materials will be an important one.
- Must have experience in purification and analytical techniques
- Similarly, must have good writing and speaking skills in English
Hector Fellow Academy will provide a salary as an award to the deserving and eligible students who want to study in Germany.
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, students should take admission to the PhD degree program at the university. After that, students should apply online via the HFA application portal.
- Also, applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Additionally, applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Similarly, students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.