Apply for a Scholarship at Harvard University in the USA. The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Mar 2021.
Harvard University Arthur Sachs Scholarships for French Students is open for Selected Countries France only. The scholarship allows Masters, Ph.D. level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Harvard University.
Harvard University Arthur Sachs Scholarships for French Students is available to undertake Masters, Ph.D. level programs at Harvard University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Harvard University will provide an award amount from $ 5,000 to $ 35,000 to the deserving France students in the USA.
students from France only.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be of French nationality. Applicants with dual French and American nationality are also eligible provided they reside in France. Candidates who have already completed a course of study at an American university are not eligible for Franco-American Commission scholarships. Similarly, it is difficult for applicants who are already in the United States to apply.
- Also, be accepted to one of the faculties of Harvard or have applied for admission to a Masters or Doctorate level degree program. NB: Likewise, there is no eligibility for online instruction.
- First students are required to take admission for the master’s or doctorate program at the university. After that, applicants must apply online.
- Also, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Your CV in English
- Additionally, a copy of your Harvard admission letter
- A copy of your transcripts and diplomas from L1 / preparatory classes
- Likewise, letters of recommendation in English or French
- A 2-page self-portrait, handwritten in French. It is a free expression, and there are no other instructions.
- Furthermore, please send your complete file by email to Emily Resnier [email protected] Joséphine Dick [email protected].
- Moreover, for taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Similarly, students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.