Apply for Scholarship at Cardiff University in the UK. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales. Founded in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouth shire, it became a founding college of the University of Wales in 1893. It merged with the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology in 1988 to form the University of Wales College, Cardiff. Additionally, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
If you want to fulfill your educational goals, you can apply for India Scholarships at Cardiff University in the UK.Cardiff University (CU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. However, the main motive of the program is to support excellent Indian participants to join a master’s degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic year.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Also, if you are holding an Unconditional Offer, you must confirm this offer as a Firm choice.
Cardiff University will provide a £5,000 award to the successful candidates for their first year of study only.
- How to Apply: For being eligible for these positions, candidates must reserve a place in a master’s degree program at the university. Then, they will automatically be awarded the Cardiff University £5,000 India Scholarship upon enrolment. No separate application for the opportunity is required.
- Also, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Furthermore for taking admission, a selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.