Apply for Scholarship at Cape Breton University in Canada. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Cape Breton University is a public, co-ed, primarily undergraduate university located in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Also, it is the only post-secondary degree-granting institution within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and on Cape Breton Island.
If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the Entrance Scholarships offered by Cape Breton University.
The program is open to overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree program.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- No failures in Grade 11 or 12 courses
- Average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester
- Additionally, average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to $30,000 to cover their study expenses in Canada.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Also, aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Similarly, students must have the following:
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test), or 80 (internet test): www.ets.org
- IELTS Academic (and IELTS Indicator) score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0: www.ielts.org
- Moreover, CAEL score of 60 (this includes CAEL Online): www.cael.ca.
- MELAB score of 85: www.melab.ca
- Pearson PTE (Academic) score of 59: www.pearsonpte.com
- Furthermore, can TEST score of 4.5 (reading & listening), 4.0 (writing)
- Duolingo English Test score of 115 for undergraduate programs, diplomas and certificates.