Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Cape Breton University in Canada. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Cape Breton University is a public, co-ed, primarily undergraduate university located in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Also, it is the only post-secondary degree-granting institution within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and on Cape Breton Island.
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2021-2022: Cape Breton University is currently inviting applications from eligible domestic and international students for their Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Additionally, these scholarships are applicable to and awarded to undergraduate students with outstanding academic performance and/or students who are obviously in financial need.
Through the efforts of donors, $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries are to students entering CBU each year. Similarly, the University considers students entering direct from high school or through articulation agreement partners for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades
To be accepted for any of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships applicants should meet the following conditions for Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada:
- Applicants must be classified as a domestic or international students.
- Also, if an Articulation agreement student, must be currently in their program of transfer.
- Must demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Moreover, minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures.
- Average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University.
- Additionally, ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored.
How-to-Apply: Applicants seeking for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada must have conditional offer of admission into degree program at the University.
Also, all entering students who wish to be in for entrance scholarships must submit the following in addition to an admission application.
- Official transcript
- Furthermore, financial need application for those interested in bursaries.