Apply for Scholarship at Arkansas State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 30th March 2021.
Arkansas State University is a public research university in Jonesboro, Arkansas. It is the flagship campus of the Arkansas State University System and the second largest university in Arkansas. Also, the university was founded in 1909 and is located atop 1,376 acres on Crowley’s Ridge. Iowa State University of Science and Technology (ISU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 161 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
To reward students’ ability and talent in the United States, Arkansas State University is offering International Freshman Scholarships. Also, the program is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of the program is to encourage international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Arkansas State University.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Moreover, must be enrolled as first-year students undergraduate.
Arkansas State University will provide an award of $3,000 per year to the students who want to study in the USA.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Arkansas State University.
- Also, applicants to submit the following documents: a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of the university.
- Furthermore, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements