Apply for Scholarship at AFDA Botswana in South Africa. The deadline for this application is 26th March 2021.
The Botswana International University of Science & Technology, or BIUST, is an international university located in the town of Palapye, Botswana. It is the nation’s second university, after the University of Botswana in the country’s capital, Gaborone. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Skills Development, Botswana, AFDA Botswana is a coeducational higher education institution. AFDA Botswana offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Film & TV Production Scholarships by AFDA.
The program seeks to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue a postgraduate degree at AFDA
- Eligible Countries: South Africa
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have work experience at Federal-Mogul Friction Products during December 2014 vacation.
- Additionally, aspirants have completed a final year in 2020 on BA in Motion, Medium and Picture at AFDA Film, Television, Performance School
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their studies at AFDA in South Africa.
- How to Apply: Students have to take admission to the postgraduate degree program at the school.
- Similarly, submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Also, the minimum requirement to enter an AFDA Bachelors degree is a National Senior Certificate (matric) or National Certificate (Vocational) with exemption/admission to bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Likewise, when you come to study at AFDA, then you must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.