Apply for the Radboud University Orange Tulip Scholarship, 2021 in Netherlands. The deadline for the application is 1st March 2021.
The Radboud University is offering Orange Tulip Scholarships to Indian students to pursue all English-taught Master’s programs except Erasmus Mundus Masters.
Candidates must meet the following requirements
- The candidates applying for Radboud University Orange Tulip Scholarship, 2021 should be an Indian national.
- Also, the applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a non-Dutch university.
- Likewise, the applicants should have IELTS 6,5 / TOEFL iBT 90/ Cambridge Advanced Exam/Cambridge Proficiency.
- Also, the candidates should have at least applied to the master’s program at the scholarship application time but admit may be given later.
- Furthermore, the applicants must admit to the Radboud University’s master program in order to receive the scholarship.
Applicants must provide the following documents
- The candidates applying for Radboud University Orange Tulip Scholarship, 2021 should submit a curriculum vitae with an OTS application form.
- Also, the applicants should submit two recommendation letters and evidence of admission procedure at the Radboud University.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of this scholarship will get between € 7,681 and € 14,722 depending on the course. Furthermore, in case the OTS is awarded the tuition fee will be waived to the level of € 2.143. The costs for visa and insurance will be paid by the university.
Nuffic is the Dutch organization for internationalization in education. It is an independent, non-profit organization based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Furthermore, its most important contract partners are the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Also, Nuffic plays an important role in fostering international cooperation in education between the Netherlands and other countries.
Likewise, Nuffic is part of the Dutch education field. Its goal is to support Dutch institutions and the Dutch government in internationalization activities.