Apply for the Purdue University Trustees Scholarship 2020 in the USA. The deadline for the application is 1st November 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
Following factors will be considered,
- Grades in core academic coursework and strength of your high school curriculum (in the context of courses available at your school)
- Also, grades in coursework that is critical to success in your intended major
- Additionally, application essay and Purdue-specific questions
- SAT or ACT score
- ALso, recommendation (if provided)
- Evidence of commitment to the academic program to which you applied
- Evidence of leadership, service, and other accomplishments; activities, and awards
- Personal background and experiences
- Information provided by your high school
Value of Scholarship
- USD 16,000 per year (nonresidents)
- Likewise, USD 10,000 per year (Indiana residents)
Additionally, awards are based on credentials and information presented at the time of application for admission and are non-negotiable. Also, the University can adjust the values of merit scholarships if a student’s overall financial aid package exceeds the standard cost of education at Purdue. Also, they may adjust the values of need-based scholarships to prevent award packages that exceed financial need.
About the University
Purdue University is a public research university in West Lafayette, Indiana, and the flagship campus of the Purdue University system. Additionally, the university was founded in 1869 after Lafayette businessman John Purdue donated land and money to establish a college of science, technology, and agriculture in his name.
Visit the official page for more information.