All Arcadia merit scholarships are automatically renewable from year to year provided the student remains full-time and in good academic standing according to University guidelines.
Merit scholarships apply toward tuition costs only. If another scholarship, award or funding from any outside entity/organization will cover all or part of a student’s tuition costs, the merit scholarship will be replaced or reduced. For more information, email the Financial Aid Office at [email protected].
These scholarships and grants are made possible through the generous gifts of alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Arcadia University.
The Arcadia University President’s Scholarship
A full tuition scholarship awarded to a limited number of first-year applicants.
- Applicant must be enrolling as a first-year, full-time student.
- Applicants are evaluated for the award based on their grades, class rank, SAT and/or ACT scores, and leadership in school and the community.
No special application required, all first-year students who apply for full-time admission will be considered.
- Students selected for the President’s Scholarship are not eligible for any other Arcadia merit aid that may have been awarded during the admission application process.
- The value of this merit scholarship does not change annually even though tuition will increase; the amount of the President’s Scholarship will always equals the cost of fall and spring tuition for the scholar’s first year of entry.
- The Arcadia University President’s Scholarship was formerly named the Landman Scholarship.
The Arcadia University Distinguished Scholarship
A merit-based scholarship that recognizes academic excellence, outstanding leadership, and community service of both first-year and transfer applicants.