Highpoint University calls applications for the Presidential Scholarship Program, 2020. Interested candidates may apply to the program.
- The Presidential Scholars Program recognizes incoming freshmen that demonstrate outstanding achievement, good citizenship, strong leadership, and exceptional scholarship during high school.
- The applicants’undergraduate admissions application serves as their Presidential Scholars application – there is no separate application to be considered.
- The applicants will also need to submit official SAT or ACT scores from the College Board to be considered for the Presidential Scholars Program.
- The scholarship is open to all the nationals.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship Program.
According to the previous years’ statistics,
For Presidential Founders Scholarship
- The applicants should have an average GPA of 4.0
- Also, the average SAT score is 1550 with ACT being 34.
- Additionally, the students receiving these scholarships should graduate in the top 5 percent of
- Furthermore, the short-listed applicants will receive a full-tuition scholarship of $ 30,000.
For Presidential Fellowships
- The applicants should have an average GPA of 3.8
- Also, the average SAT score is 1369 with ACT being 29.
- Moreover, these students should also graduate in the top 10 percent of
- Additionally, they get a scholarship of $9,000 to $20,000
For Presidential Scholarships
- The applicants should have an average GPA of
- Also, the average SAT score is 1235 with ACT being 25.
- Similarly, they get a scholarship of $5,000 to $11,000.
- The applicant’s undergraduate admission application serves as their Presidential Scholars application. There is no separate application to consider.
- Additionally, the students will need to submit official SAT or ACT scores from the College Board to be considered for the Presidential Scholars Program.
- Moreover, through interviews and events, students receive the opportunity to gain additional fellowships and scholarships.
- Similarly, top scholar candidates can increase their initial scholarship amount during the interview on-campus during two separate weekends within the month of February when the officials invite them.
- Also, admitted students will get formal invitations that qualify for this prestigious weekend.
- Furthermore, the top P Presidential Scholarship Program 2020will be invited to increase their initial scholarship amount by interviewing on campus during a Presidential Scholars Weekend in February.
For additional details, visit the official website.