Applications are open for PGR International Studentships 2021/22 at King’s College London. Studentships aim to support international students for MPhil/Ph.D. study in any of the King’s Health Faculties or Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences. Must start in June 2022.
The Centre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London is offering fully-funded studentships to support international students to do full-time doctoral research degrees within the following academic Faculties:
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
The PGR International Studentships 2021/22 at King’s College London covers
- Full international tuition fees
- An annual stipend (UKRI-level): £17,609 (for 2021/22)
- Research costs: up to £5000 per annum, depending on the project
In order to be eligible for PGR International Studentships at King’s College London, candidates must
- Be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate.
- Plan to start the MPhil/PhD at King’s in June 2022.
- Apply to King’s College London for the studentship (as instructed in the ‘Application Process’ section below) by 01 October 2021.
- Secure an admission offer on an eligible MPhil/PhD degree programme by 31 January 2022.
- Students who have already commenced their doctoral degrees at King’s are not eligible.
- Distance learning programmes are not eligible.
- Professional doctorate degrees (such as the MD(Res) and DClinPsy) are not eligible.
- Joint PhD programmes are not eligible.
- These studentships cannot commence prior to, or after, June 2022.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London. Additionally, King’s was founded in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington and received its royal charter in the same year. Furthermore, in 1836, King’s became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
Please refer to the ‘How to apply: Research courses’ page for general guidance on how to find a supervisor and doctoral degree at King’s.