Apply for the Northumbria University Alumni Scholarships 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Masters, Ph.D. and Post Doc. in the courses available at the University.
Northumbria is offering a 20% tuition fee discount to students who choose to continue their studies or return to Northumbria to gain a Masters or Postgraduate Research qualification.
To be eligible for the alumni discount, you must:
- Be a UK, EU or International applicant who has achieved a full first degree from Northumbria University or Newcastle Polytechnic.
- Additionally, provide proof of your previous qualification from Northumbria University or Newcastle Polytechnic.
- Also, be applying to study on a full Masters or Postgraduate Research course.
- Furthermore, be a self-funded student.
Value of Scholarship
- Students will receive a 20% discount from the course fee, this will be pro-rata if the course is longer than one year.
Students who are progressing from a continuing professional qualification gained at Northumbria University, or who have completed a single module of study, but do not hold an undergraduate degree from Northumbria, will not be entitled to Alumni Discount.
About the University
Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second university of Newcastle.