Apply for the Northumbria Global Scholarship 2020 in the UK. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Masters, Ph.D. degree in the courses available at the University.
To be eligible , you must,
- be an international student with ‘overseas’ fee status
- Also, be a self-funding student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Additionally, be enrolling on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, starting in September 2020
- Furthermore, meet all individual course requirements
Value of Scholarship
- The University awards international students a GBP 2,000 fee discount.
Students studying on an Integrated Masters course are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship in their final year. The University provides this scholarship as a fee discount and is not a cash sum. Additionally, the scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so you do not need to make a separate application. Similarly, sponsored students are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship. Additionally, students who are progressing from a partner institute where reduced fees have been agreed are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship.
About the University
Northumbria University Alumni Association ensures our graduates stay in touch with news from the University and fellow alumni. With membership of over 216,000 graduates in 175 countries worldwide; it doesn’t matter where you reside or what you are doing, YOU are the University’s global alumni family.