Apply for the Monash Jazz Music funding for International Students in Australia. The deadline for the application is 6th November 2020.
Monash University is providing a $6000 award for outstanding music students specializing in jazz. This scholarship is from funds by an anonymous donor.
Eligibility for Music funding for International Students
Applicants must meet the given criteria
- Commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Similarly, specializing in jazz.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- Also, New Zealand citizen
- Likewise, Australian permanent resident
- Similarly, the Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
$6,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid for a maximum of one year only.000
- No application is necessary.
- Also, the University will invite eligible students to an audition/interview and will automatically assess them for this scholarship.
- By a combination of academic performance and previous musical performance as determined by the School of Music.
- Also, performance at an interview or audition.
- Likewise, continuing students must have a minimum of a distinction grade average (70%) in their principal music study.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain satisfactory academic performance.
About the University
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Additionally, named for prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia.