Apply for Merit Awards at Toulouse Business School in France. The deadline for this application is open.
Toulouse Business School was founded in 1903 by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the school’s initial vocation was to respond to the needs of the local business community for able business administrators.
Toulouse Business School is actively providing financial support to talented students through its merit awards. Also, the program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is open to support international students who are going to take part in the master’s degree program at the school.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, Masters of Science.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Additionally, aspirants must have to enroll in the masters of science program.
TBS Business School will provide the 15% discount on tuition fee to complete your study expenses in France.
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Similarly, students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Also, aspirants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French accredited Bachelor’s Degree (180 ECTS)
- Likewise, candidates aged under 27 on the 1st September of the year of application
- Additionally, aspirants have to fulfil the following requirements:
- IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (800)
- Interview in English