Applications have opened for the Margaret Sharp Scholarships in the UK at Sussex University. Interested candidates can apply until 1st June 2020. The University is offering scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Policy, Management, Sustainable development.
For the Margaret Sharp Scholarships in the UK
Applicants must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on one of the following Master’s courses in SPRU:
- Energy Policy MSc
- Or, Project Management MSc
- Science and Technology Policy MSc
- Also, Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Similarly, Sustainable Development MSc
- Students must apply for this scholarship after they accept an offer of a place on an eligible course.
- Additionally, they also need to provide a statement of academic interests when they apply.
- Also, the University will assess the statement on how well the applicants demonstrate the following:
- clear and specific goals with what they aim to do after they finish the Masters.
- significant work experience or extra-curricular activities related to their chosen Masters.
Value of the scholarship
- The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- 10,000 pounds tuition fee reduction
About the University
- The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex.
- Additionally, the university received its Royal Charter in August 1961 and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
- Also, Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty.
- Moreover, in the latest rankings, the university stood 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16.
- Furthermore, the Guardian University Guide 2016 placed Sussex 19th in the United Kingdom and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 also ranks Sussex 19th.
Visit the official website for additional details about the scholarship.