Apply for the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Full-Tuition Fellowships at the New York University. The deadline for the application is 30th November 2020.
Additionally, the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full-tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
Likewise, Lisa Ellen Goldberg, the celebrated president of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and beloved wife of John Sexton, the former president of New York University, was a dynamic force in the world of philanthropy and the Jewish community.
- The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full-tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
- In addition to financial support, Goldberg Fellows receive an NYU faculty mentor and also get the opportunity to access an unparalleled network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
Eligibilities for Full-Tuition Fellowships
- Far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity
- Also, passion for learning and problem-solving
- Likewise, playful imagination and enthusiasm for new ways of approaching old problems
- Also, thoughtful and articulate communication, both verbal and written
- Interest in people, their stories, and their experiences
- Similarly, steadfast dedication and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Likewise, love of culture and the arts.
New York University (NYU) was rated the maximum five QS stars, achieving full marks in the categories research, innovation, facilities and specialist criteria. Ranked 46th in the QS World University Rankings® 2016-2017, NYU is one of the best universities in the world, and its graduates are favored by recruiter.