Apply for the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship 2020. Lime Connect is providing scholarships for students applying to the Universities of the USA and Canada for further studies.
Lime Connect believes strongly in the potential of high school students who happen to have all types of disabilities and is committed to supporting their future. Additionally, recipients of the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship each receive $1,000 in support of their university/college studies. Furthermore, the awards are merit-based, but the organizer will take financial need into consideration.
Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship 2020 is available to undertake Bachelor level programs.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Open to students in the United States and Canada
2020 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- Have, or consider themselves to have a visible or invisible disability*
- Also, a current high school senior in the U.S. or Canada graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2020
- Additionally, accepted to, or applied and awaiting acceptance to, a 4-year university or college in the U.S. or Canada for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Also, intending to enroll full time in that 4-year university or college in Fall 2020
- Students must join, or log into The Lime Network at www.limeconnect.com/pathwaysscholarship. There, you’ll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- Additionally, General Background Information ( e.g., contact information, and details about your intended college/university)
- Also, Resume/CV
- Also, answer one essay question related to living successfully with a disability
- Note: The first round of the application does not require a letter of recommendation. You will only be prompted to submit reference information if you are selected as a Finalist.
- The application process:
- The organizer will select 2020 Finalists from overall applications and will notify all applicants of their status by June 1st.
- 2020 Finalists (only) will then submit one letter of reference from a teacher, advisor, supervisor, youth leader, etc. by June 7th.
- Similarly, selected Scholars will provide verification of university or college acceptance prior to receiving the award (mid- to late July). Any applicant found to not be attending a four-year university or college full time in Fall 2020 will forfeit their award
- Last date for submission of application: Monday, May 25th at 11:59 pm EST
Also, visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.