Applications are open for the Leadership and Enterprise scholarship in Germany. interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. Berlin School of Business and Innovation is providing the scholarship for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Leadership and Enterprise scholarship in Germany
- Leadership and Enterprise scholarship -2020 is open to all international applicants.
- Additionally, the student must enroll in a full-time course at the university.
- Also, the applicant must possess good leadership skills.
- Also, candidates must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Additionally, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- The value of the scholarship is partial funding.
- Moreover, the amount is different from one student to another as scholarship is based on the student’s profile.
- The program offer letter
- Additionally, an academic reference letter
- Also, an academic transcript/worksheet
- Furthermore, IELTS or PTE result (where applicable)
- Also, the applicants must write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the course will mean for their future.
- ‘Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) aims to train and develop the next generation of business leaders who are passionate about making a positive contribution to the world.
- Additionally, designed with enterprise, leadership and success at its core, BSBI’s focus is to ensure students reach their full potential as influential figures of business and leadership in their chosen field.
- Furthermore, by combining theory, practice and the latest concepts of business in its undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, students gain the specialist knowledge needed to succeed in tomorrow’s global society.’
Visit the official website for further details.