Apply for Fully Funded KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship in Korea. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is welcoming applications from exceptional students for the 2021 KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship program.
Also, the scholarships are available for international students seeking to enroll in a degree program at the University. Additionally, covers subsidies to include full tuition exemption for 8 semesters, living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month and a Medical Health insurance.
All interested applicants for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants of International Student Admission.
- Also, incumbent must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Additionally, all international students are encouraged to apply.
- Likewise, incumbent should be high school graduate.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Furthermore, incumbent should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality must have their education outside of Korea.
- Likewise, international candidates who completed their high school in Korea can apply.
Successful applicants for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 will received the following
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Likewise, living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
How-to-Apply: There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Document Requirement: Applicants are required to present the following documents;
- A completed application Form See Sample Form.
- Also, One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form.
- High school Transcript.
- Likewise, Passport or National ID Copy.
- English Proficiency Test Report.
- Similarly, Standardized Official Test Score Report.
- Furthermore, statement of Financial Resources.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!