Applications are open for the International Scholarships in the USA at the University of Maryland. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelor’s degree in the courses offered by the University. Interested candidates can apply until 1st April 2020.
- The name of the scholarship is The Alumni Association International Scholarships (AA-I)
- The University is offering scholarships for bachelor’s students attending a University under the University System of Maryland in the United States of America.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the International Scholarships in the USA at the University of Maryland
- They must be residents of the state of Maryland, United States of America.
- Also, they must have applied or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at the Institution under the University System of Maryland.
- Additionally, freshman applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 or more.
- Similarly, transfer applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 or more.
- Furthermore, current University applicants must have CGPA of 3.25 or more
- The candidates should list their participation in community service and extracurricular activities.
- Also, they should provide a brief statement to demonstrated leadership ability.
- Additionally, official or unofficial transcripts.
- Furthermore, a letter of Recommendation.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive USD 2,500.
About the University
- The University of Maryland, College Park is a public research university in College Park, Maryland. Founded in 1856, UMD is the flagship institution of the University System of Maryland.
- Also, it is the largest university in both the state and the Washington metropolitan area, with more than 41,000 students representing all fifty states and 123 countries, and a global alumni network of over 360,000.
- Additionally, its twelve schools and colleges together offer over 200 degree-granting programs, including 92 undergraduate majors, 107 master’s programs, and 83 doctoral programs.
Visit the official website for further details.