Applications are open for the International Scholarships at the University of Sheffield in the UK. The deadline for the scholarship is 4th May 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Interested candidates must follow the given requirements for the Scholarships at the University of Sheffield in the UK
- University of Sheffield- International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 is open only to International applicants.
- Additionally, the student must enroll in a full-time postgraduate course at the university.
- Also, applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Furthermore, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Also, the scholarship will be given based on academic merit.
- The successful applicants of the University of Sheffield- International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 will receive a waiver of worth 25% of the original tuition fee.
- Also, the University will apply the scholarship as a tuition fee discount only.
A panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest candidates on the following basis. They will be looking for
- A clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Also, the applicants have clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Furthermore, applicants have a strong academic profile.
About the University
- The University of Sheffield (informally Sheffield University) is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
- Also, it received its royal charter in 1905 as a successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School.
- Furthermore, Sheffield is a multi-campus university predominantly over two campus areas: the Western Bank and St George’s.
- Moreover, the university has five academic faculties composed of multiple departments.
- It had 19,610 undergraduate and 10,585 postgraduate students in 2018/19.
Visit the official website for further details.