Applications have opened for the International Scholarships in the UK at the University of Roehampton. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the courses offered at the University.
Eligibility for International Scholarships in the UK
For the International Scholarships in the UK at the University of Roehampton,
- The candidates must be high achieving Masters students.
- Additionally, they should have good academic achievement and the ability to contribute to the community of the University.
- Furthermore, the scholarship is available for non-EU nationals.
They are available for courses with January or September entry. They are worth the following:
- £4000 scholarships (1 year)
- £2500 scholarships (1 year)
- £1000 scholarships (1 year)
- The students can combine them with any other scholarship, but not the Alumni Referral Discount or Alumni Discount.
- Additionally, the scholarships are available to undergraduate students with an international fee status only.
About the University
- The University of Roehampton, formerly Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, is a public university in the United Kingdom, situated on three major sites in Roehampton, in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- Additionally, Roehampton was formerly an equal partner, along with the University of Surrey, in the now-dissolved Federal University of Surrey. In 2004, Roehampton became a university.
- Furthermore, in 2011, it was renamed the University of Roehampton. The university is one of the post-1992 universities.
- Also, it consists of four colleges, around which accommodation is centered: Digby Stuart College, Froebel College, Southlands College, and Whitelands College.
Visit the official website for additional details.