Apply for the International Scholarships at Albright College, USA. The deadline for the application is 15th December 2020.
Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the international awards at Albright College.
The motive of the program is to support international students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the college.
Albright College is a private liberal arts college in Reading, Pennsylvania affiliated with the United Methodist Church. It was founded in 1856.
Furthermore, founded in 1856, Albright College is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Reading (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Pennsylvania.
Additionally, officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Albright College is a small coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Methodist religion. Also, Albright College offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits
Albright College will provide the amount of $5,000 to $15,000 for students who want to complete their studies in the USA.
Requirements for International Scholarships USA
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English are required to submit results from any one of the following tests:
- Additionally, test of English as a Second Language (TOEFL)
- Likewise, international English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Similarly, Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Also, American College Testing (ACT)
- How to Apply: Students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. You do not need to submit any additional forms to be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Certification of Finances form and submit a bank statement issued within the past six months, an original secondary school transcript; a copy of the transcript with an official school seal; or a notarized copy of the transcript.