The University of Maine calls applications for the International Flagship Scholarship 2020.
The primary purpose of this award is to support the high achieving international students who have a dream of pursuing their undergraduate studies at the University of Maine.
- The University considers the International first-year and transfers undergraduate students as eligible applicants for this award.
- However, students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award.
- Also, sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
- Also, candidates applying for the International Flagship Scholarship at The University of Maine, 2020 must maintain full-time enrollment and at least a CGPA of 2.0 every year for the scholarship to be renewed.
- Additionally, scholarship recipients must remain on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1 to be eligible to hold the scholarship.
- Furthermore, the International Flagship Scholarship at The University of Maine, 2020 will not be offered more than 4 years (8 semesters) for students entering as first-year applicants and 2 years (4 semesters) for transfer students.
Value Of The Scholarship
- The successful candidate to receive the Scholarship at The University of Maine will get USD 10,000 per academic year
- The admission officials will review the candidates’ applications to consider them for the scholarships.
- Also, no additional application is necessary.
- Additionally, applicants do not need to submit SAT and ACT scores for this award.
- The International Flagship Scholarship combined with the Maine Global Partner Scholarship
- Students are eligible for other UMaine scholarships such as athletic or departmental scholarships.
For further details, visit the official website.