Apply for the International Financial aid at Laidlaw College in New Zealand. The deadline for the application is 13th November 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree.
Additionally, the presence of international students at Laidlaw College adds significantly to the richness and vibrancy of our classrooms, scholarship, and community life. Likewise, the University commits to being an intercultural college and welcome participation in our programs from students from abroad.
Eligibility for International Financial aid at Laidlaw College
You should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to be a Christian
- Also, be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your secondary schooling or previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Additionally, be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability from a suitable academic leader.
- Furthermore, have applied for and been accepted to a program of study at Laidlaw College.
25% – 40% of 1st-year tuition fees (excludes Student Services Fee)
Please complete the online application form, and attach the following:
- A written reference in support of your scholarship application from a suitable academic leader
About the Univerity’
Laidlaw College is the largest theological college in New Zealand. The college offers tertiary courses in biblical, theological, historical, and pastoral studies, as well as professional degrees in teaching and counseling.