Apply for International awards at State Polytechnic of Malang in Indonesia. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Malang State Polytechnic is located in Malang, Indonesia and provides vocational education in several specific subjects. Supported by a wide array of hard and soft skills, the institution has a unique curriculum that provides work experience for its graduates.
Are you planning to get engage in undergraduate studies in Indonesia? Then, State Polytechnic of Malang is offering Full International Scholarships for the outstanding candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.
The grant purpose is to support the excellent and high performing candidates who wish to study at the State Polytechnic of Malang in Indonesia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Moreover, must complete secondary education or its equivalent.
- Additionally, have minimum age 17 years and not older than 23 years of age and unmarried.
- Similarly, must be in good health as proven by Medical Certificate; free from color blindness for students of Engineering.
State Polytechnic of Malang will provide tuition fee for eight semesters, a living allowance of 2 million IDR/month and 400.000 IDR/month for health insurance for eight semesters.
- How to Apply: To capture this educational opportunity, students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate degree program. After, that need to register at the university
- Similarly, students will be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, health certificate, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to submit the previous year degree from a recommended University.
- Likewise, aspirants need to provide evidence of their English language ability with test result (TOEFL or IELTS).