Apply for International Awards at Norwegian Business School in Norway. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff. In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200 000 graduates since 1983.
The BI Norwegian Business School is excited to announce its Luiss Joint Masters International Scholarship in Marketing. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational program encourages highly motivated international and Norwegian applicants who want to commence a master’s degree program at the BI Norwegian Business School.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Also, BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing program
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Moreover, candidates demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and are admitted to, the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
BI Norwegian Business School will provide full tuition for up to two years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-
- Also, write a application letter, a maximum of one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this application and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Likewise, upload the application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Similarly, students must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Additionally, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.