Apply for International Awards at Algoma University in Canada. The deadline for this application is 30th November 2021.
Algoma University, commonly shortened to Algoma U or Algoma, is a public university with its main campus located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada. Algoma University (Algoma U) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Algoma University (Algoma U) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Algoma University is a non-profit public higher education institution.
Many students dream of studying in Canada, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. So for helping students, Algoma University is providing the Dean’s Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is valued at $1,000 for worldwide students entering their first year of study at Algoma University.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant must have completed previous academic certification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B+.
- Additionally, applicants must be studying on a full-time basis.
The university provides a grant of $1,000 to international students commencing their first year of undergraduate study at Algoma University.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, the applicant must apply to the bachelor’s Degree program at Algoma University.
- Also, applicants should provide original official transcripts of their previous academic engagements
- Likewise, the applicants must fulfill all the entry requirements stated by the University.
- Applicants should submit test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE) as proof of spoken and written English Proficiency.