Apply for the International Scholarships Program,2020 in France. The deadline for the scholarship varies.IESEG School of Management is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the International Scholarships Program,2020 in France
- The Ambassadors’ Scholarship at the University of St Andrews 2020 is open to all international applicants.
- Additionally, the student must enroll in a full-time course at the university.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong commitment, academic performance.
- Also, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive a tuition waiver from 10% to 50%.
All applicants into graduate programs are automatically considered for this scholarship and there are no specific application forms to be filled.
The admission jury will review all the accepted applications and make its decision based on the following, which are part of the application package :
- Academic performance
- Also, relevant working experience
- English Proficiency Test
- Furthermore, GMAT (if applicable)
About the School
- IÉSEG School of Management is a post-bac business school in France, established in 1964 in Lille.
- Additionally, this business school is a member of the Université Catholique de Lille, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment.
- Furthermore, the school has two campuses, one in Lille and one in Paris.
Visit the official website for further details.