Applications have opened for the GEMS Merit Scholarship 2020 at the University of Sheffield. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
Eligibility for GEMS Merit Scholarship 2020
- The GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 is open to all nationalities.
- Additionally, the candidates must meet all the program-specific requirements.
- Also, the applicant must be currently studying at a GEMS institution in the United Arab Emirates.
- Likewise, applicants must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield before applying for this scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes candidates must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Additionally, they must not be a sponsored student.
- Likewise, they must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, the University considers all March programs as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- Furthermore, the University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- The applicants must provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Also, they should have clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Furthermore, applicants must have a strong academic profile.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 will receive 50% of their tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 4 MAY 2020.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. Additionally, it received its royal charter in 1905 as a successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School.
Go to the official page for further details.