Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at the University of Exeter.
University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, England. With its establishment in 1955, the university has had the motto of ‘We Follow The Light’. It is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive UK universities. Moreover, it constitutes 70 research centres and institutes within the university. Furthermore, the university offers various programmes in the discipline of Humanities, Life and Environmental Sciences, Business, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and others. Above all, the university is in 154th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
University of Exeter understands the financial need to study at a higher education institution. Therefore, it offers a range of funding opportunities to its students. There are a number of scholarships available for enrolling students, whether they are from home or overseas. One of the scholarships available for international students as well is the Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship. Undergraduate Global Excellence scholarships are worth £5000 payable as a reduction in the first year international tuition fee.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- The scholarship is for students enrolling to Business School, College of Life and Environmental Sciences, and Medical School.
- The eligible programmes for the scholarship include
- In Accounting – BSc Accounting & Finance, BSc Accounting & Business;
- Business – BA Business & Management, BA Management with Marketing, BSc Business
- In Economics – Economics (BSc); Business Economics BSc ; also BSc Economics with Econometrics; BSc Economics And Finance, BSc Economics and Politics
- Biosciences including Animal Behaviour, Biochemistry, Biological and Medicinal Chemistry, Conservation Biology, Evolutionary Biology, Marine Biology, Zoology
- Geography including Environmental Science and Human Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Also, Psychology
- Sport and Health Sciences
- In addition, Medical Sciences
- Furthermore, the minimum grade requirements vary according to the school and the programme.
£5,000 during the first year of study
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must first apply to the university for admission.
- Outstanding applicants for full time study get automatic consideration.
- Moreover, academic merit, according to your high school grades on your UCAS form, is the sole determinant in identifying potential scholars.
- If successful, to accept the award you must make the University of Exeter’s offer your ‘Firm’ first choice.