Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at University of East Anglia, UK.
University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. The university consists of four faculties and 26 schools of study. Furthermore, the university offers over 300 courses on different levels. Moreover, the university is within the world top 100 for research excellence in the Leiden Ranking. In addition, the university is in 269th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
University of East Anglia understands the hardship of students to cover their costs of study. Thus, the university offers a range of scholarships to all of its incoming students, whether they are EU residents or internationals. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors for instance, academic merit, financial need, sports abilities, music, faculty, and region. One of the highest-awarding scholarships for international students at the university is the International Undergraduate Scholarships. These scholarships are for applicants who have an offer to study with UEA and who can clearly and concisely explain how studying here at UEA will help them to make an outstanding contribution in their respective field of study as well as the wider UEA community.
All applicants to the scholarship will receive a minimum of a £2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of £4,000, £6,000 or £10,000 per year of study.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- You must already be in possession of a offer for an undergraduate degree course at UEA
- Above all, you must be an international fee-paying student.
- You will also need to be independently funding your studies, which means that you can’t apply if an organisation is sponsoring your study and paying your tuition fees for you.
- Offer holders for courses in the Faculty of Medicine and Health are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students who are currently studying a Foundation course in the UK are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
Students who meet the above criteria and have interest in the scholarship can Apply Online.