Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at University of Dundee.
University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. The university consists of nine schools containing multiple disciplines. Dundee’s subject offerings in Dentistry, Forensic Science & Archaeology and Social Work rank within the top ten nationally. Furthermore, the Dentistry and Design & Crafts courses are 1st nationally in at least one of the rankings of UK’s major rankings. Above all, the university is in 272nd position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
University of Dundee provides support to its students, academically as well as financially. In order to reduce the cost of attending for its students, the university offers a range of scholarships. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors for instance, academic merit, financial need, region and faculty. One of the highest-awarding scholarships at the university is the Global Excellence Scholarships. All incoming students from UK, EU as well as overseas can receive the scholarship.
The scholarship has worth of up to £25,000 during the course period of up to 5 years.
- Hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of the university’s academic schools
- Be classified as Overseas Fee Status, as determined by the University;
- Moreover, have demonstrated excellence through your academic, extra-curricular and/or voluntary activities. The University will assess the information given as part of your programme application.
- You need to enrol full-time in your course.
- Subjects: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
There is no application process for this scholarship as the Admissions Team will assess the information on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.