Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at University of Bradford.
University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university in Bradford, England. The university consists of five academic faculties and offers courses in Engineering and Informatics, Health Studies, Life Sciences, Social and International Studies and more. Moreover, the university was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies. The department is currently the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict. Above all, the university itself is in Top 600 universities globally according to QS World University Rankings 2019.
University of Bradford provides a range of scholarships and bursaries in order to reduce the cost of attendance of its students. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, and region. All students, whether from home or overseas, are eligible for some scholarships at the university. Some of the high awarding scholarships for international students include
£2,500, £3,000 or £3,500
- Your eligibility and worth of the scholarship is dependent on your entry qualifications and nationality.
- Students from all other countries excluding EU countries are eligible.
- However, the scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
You will get automatic considerations at the time you apply for admission.
Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Pakistan
Half of the tuition fees
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- Likewise, you must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford.
- As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study).
- Students from China and Hong Kong must be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship.
In order to receive this scholarship, you need to fill in the application form and either post it or email it to the university.