Applications have opened for the Funded Scholarships at Saha Institute in India. interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The name of the scholarship is SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences in India, 2020. The Institute is offering scholarships for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Physics and Biophysical Sciences.
For the Funded Scholarships at Saha Institute in India,
Candidates applying for SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2020 must-have
- for Physics applicants: MSc in Physics or
- for Biophysical Sciences: MSc in Physics/Chemistry with Life Science at 10+2 level or MSc in Life Sciences with Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Candidates who are currently appearing for their Master’s degree final examinations can also apply. However, the Institute will give a provisional admit until they pass their Master’s degree successfully with the cut-off requirement of SINP.
The following are the types of fellowships provided under SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2020:
- These fellowships are for candidates that the organizers select through JEST, JGEEBILLS, GATE.
- Additionally, the duration of the fellowship is 4 years and the students can extend it for another year subject to the performance of theirs to the satisfactory level.
- For the first two years, the Institute will pay ₹31,000/- p.m and it will provide during the following years, ₹35,000/- p.m.
- These fellowships are open to candidates that are selected through NET. funded by authorities of Indian government (UGC, CSIR NET,
- Furthermore, the authorities of the Indian Government fund the scholarship (UGC, CSIR NET, DBT, and ICMR).
- Likewise, the students will receive hostel accommodation as well.
- Moreover, the amount of fellowship depends on the rules of the external authorities.
- The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is an institution of basic research and training in physical and biophysical sciences located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata, India.
- Additionally, the institute is named after the famous Indian physicist Meghnad Saha.
Visit the official website for further details.