Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at London South Bank University.
London South Bank University is a public university in London, UK. The university consists of seven schools offering programs in various disciplines such as Applied Sciences, Arts and Creative Industries, Business, Engineering, Health and Social Care, and more. Moreover, the university works in partnership with institutions in the UK, Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia. Above all, the university is in Top 800 universities globally according to the QS World University Rankings 2019.
London South Bank University welcomes and encourages students from all over the world to study at the university. Thus, the university offers generous funding opportunities to its students. There are a number of scholarships and bursaries at the university depending upon various factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, and sports abilities. Some of the high awarding scholarships for international students at the university include
- Students must hold a valid offer of a place at LSBU for a full-time degree programme
- Similarly, students must be self-funding and not in receipt of any other official sponsorship
- The programme of study must be at least one year in duration
You will get automatic considerations, thus, there is no separate application.
A fee reduction of up to £3,000
To be eligible for an International Merit Scholarship, you must:
- Hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree programme
- Likewise, be classified as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught on campus at LSBU.
- Have achieved the Scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualifications necessary for entry