Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at La Trobe University, Australia.
La Trobe University is a public research university in Melbourne. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health and Engineering (SHE). Moreover, Times Higher Education ranked the university as 11th for research and 12th for teaching. Furthermore, the university is top-ranked in the nation for research in microbiology. Above all, it is in 397th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
La Trobe University offers more than its excellent academics to its students. The university offers a range of scholarships for deserving students. The scholarships depends upon various factors, for instance, academic merit and faculty. One of the highest-awarding scholarships for international students at the university is the La Trobe College Excellence Scholarships. The La Trobe College Excellence Scholarship (CES) is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high-achieving international students.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and be applying to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Likewise, You must meet our English language and academic entry requirements.
- To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses (excluding Sydney).
- meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65 per cent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
The scholarships are worth between a 15%, 20% and 25% deduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
It’s simple, all you need to do is apply for your course, if your course is eligible to receive the scholarship and you meet the course entry requirements, the Scholarship Team will consider your scholarship eligibility.