Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Griffith University, Australia.
Griffith University is a public research university in South-East of Queensland. The university offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. Furthermore, it provides courses in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning and architecture, health, humanities and languages, music, science and aviation, and visual and creative arts. Moreover, the Griffith MBA is among Australia’s leading MBA programs. Above all, the university itself ranks in 329th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Griffith University provides generous fundings for its students. The university offers range of scholarships to the enrolling students on all levels of study. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, accomodation, equity, and sports talent. Moreover, there are scholarships for students from all nationalities. One of the high-awarding scholarships at the university is the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship. This scholarship is for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Likewise, Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Applicants must provide the following to be eligible for assesment, for the scholarship, by a University panel:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- Academic merit in prior studies
- Assessment of a Personal Statement