Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Central Queensland University (CQU).
Central Queensland University is a public dual sector university in Queensland, Australia. The university consists of six schools offering programs in various fields of study. Furthermore, CQU runs programs in a wide range of disciplines, for instance apprenticeships, trades and training, business, accounting and law, creative, performing and visual arts, education and humanities, engineering and building environment, health and more. Above all, the university lies between 601st – 650th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Central Queensland University is committed to making its education affordable for its students. Thus, it offers a range of scholarships to all of its incoming students. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, financial need, indigenious background, research, regional and others. Moreover, the university has a wide variety of scholarships so that all of the students are able to receive funding support. One of the high-awarding scholarships at the university is the International Student Scholarship. The scholarship is available to all new international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who meet the academic criteria at CQUniversity Australia.
20 per cent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of studies
In order to receive this scholarship, the students must be
- applying for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
- available for full degree courses (full bachelor or masters only).
- new to CQUniversity Australia
- enrolled full time
- The Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other CQUniversity Australia scholarship.
- In addition, it is not available to any student who has been given entrance to CQUniversity Australia based on work experience.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at CQUniversity Australia
- likewise, remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with CQUniversity Australia policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term
- meets the conditions of their student visa.
You must apply for the International Student Scholarship when you apply for your undergraduate or postgraduate course at the same time through the online portal. You must provide all certified or original translated completion certificates and academic transcripts to enable an assessment of your application.