Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Aston University.
Aston University is a public research university in Birmingham, England. The university consists of five schools each offering various programs in the field of Engineering and Applied Science, Life and Health Sciences, Languages and Social Sciences, Business and also, Medicine. Furthermore, the university has research assessments in all four of its broad subject areas, with 86% of research in the category of ‘internationally significant’. Above all, the university is in 381st position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Aston University has its commitments for supporting the most talented and hardworking students to achieve their potential by providing a range of scholarships to help lower tuition and living costs. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, and faculty. Moreover, the scholarships are for students in both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. One of the highest awarding scholarships at the university is the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The scholarship is for international students who are accepted into the university.
- International students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
- This scholarship is available for applicants applying to all foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine).
- Applicant should be a full time student.
- Likewise, the student should meet the additional criteria necessary for the scholarships.
- A student who has all or part of their fees paid by a sponsor will not be eligible for an Aston Scholarship unless that sponsor has an official agreement confirming eligibility with Aston University.
- A student will not be eligible to receive a scholarship in full or in part if they are in debt to the University.
You can submit the scholarship application through the scholarship page.