Apply for the Fully Funded Vingroup Science and Technology Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia. The deadline for the application is 27th November 2020. Applicants who want to study Masters degree in the University of Queensland, Australia can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Queensland is granting the Vingroup Science and Technology Scholarships to enable students to undertake higher education in Australia. The motive of the grant is to promote and support students in engineering and computing, science and mathematics at the University of Queensland.
University of Queensland
Founded in 1909, The University of Queensland is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized town of St Lucia, Queensland. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Herston, Gatton. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, The University of Queensland (UQ) is a very large coeducational higher education institution.
The University of Queensland will provide full tuition fees. Also, a monthly living stipend and other fees to all selected students in Australia.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Australia Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following requirements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of the undergraduate degree in the relevant programs must be at least 7/10.
- Also, candidates can provide evidence of English language proficiency through the submission of one of the following proofs:
- Likewise, TOEFL: Candidates must have TOEFL iBT score of at least 60 (TOEFL CPB 170 and TOEFL PBT 497 are accepted).
- Similarly, IELTS: Candidates must have an IELTS score of 6.0 (internal IELTS test results are accepted).
- How to Apply: To capture this educational award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Similarly, students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other relevant documents.