Apply for the Fully Funded University of Copenhagen International Fellowships in Denmark. The deadline for the application is 11th October 2020.
The position is part of the AI4XRAY project funded by Innovation Fund Denmark Grand Solutions grant in collaboration with clinicians at Rigshospitalet, a highly specialized hospital based in Denmark, and researchers at Unimed, a company that specializes in hospital management software.
The position is available for a 3-year period and your key tasks as a Ph.D. student at SCIENCE are:
- To manage and carry through your research project
- Additionally, attend Ph.D. courses
- Write scientific articles and your Ph.D. thesis
- Likewise, teach and disseminate your research
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad
- Furthermore, work for the department
Applicants should hold an MSc degree in computer science or other relevant degrees with good results and good English skills. Additionally, as criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
Additionally, terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
Furthermore, the starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.
Applicants must submit the application, in English, electronically
- Cover Letter
- Also, CV
- Likewise, diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Similarly, other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Also, 1-3 reference letters