Apply for the Fully Funded University of Amsterdam Scholarships. The deadline for the application is 15th January 2021. The name of the scholarship is University of Amsterdam-Economics and Business 2021.
The University of Amsterdam is offering Neso-India Orange Tulip Scholarships in Netherlands, 2021 to the brightest students from all over the world.
Applicants must meet the given criteria
- The applicants for the University of Amsterdam Business School – Neso-India Orange Tulip Scholarships in the Netherlands, 2021 must be a citizen of India.
- Also, demonstrate academic excellence.
- Likewise, must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Satisfy IELTS or TOEFL score requirement. (IELTS- min. 6.5 and TOEFL- min. 94)
- Additionally, the applicants must indicate that they wish to apply for the scholarship on their application form.
- Also, the candidates cannot combine the scholarship with other scholarships.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of University of Amsterdam Business School – Neso-India Orange Tulip Scholarships for Indian students in the Netherlands, 2021 will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver + 5000 Euros towards other expenses.
- The last date to apply for the University of Amsterdam Business School – Neso-India Orange Tulip Scholarships for Indian students in the Netherlands, 2021 is 15th Jan, 2021
Nuffic is the Dutch organization for internationalization in education. It is an independent, non-profit organization based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Furthermore, its most important contract partners are the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Likewise, Nuffic plays an important role in fostering international cooperation in education between the Netherlands and other countries.
Also, Nuffic is part of the Dutch education field. Its goal is to support Dutch institutions and the Dutch government in internationalization activities.